Ask for information now. You we'll be contacted by an our appointe near to you.
Roof drain “EURO” made of TPE with a 250 or 400 mm spigot
Manufactured of a special compound of thermoplastic rubber, it is highly resistant against low temperatures (cold flexibility = -40°) as well as perfectly compatible with all sorts of bituminous waterproofing membrane. The traditional dove-tail channels and special shagreens on the flange allow a perfect bond to the membrane. The spigot is provided with two or three couples of anti-infiltration tongues that prevent any infiltration between the spigot and the drain pipe.
- Reinforced edge
- “Dovetail” circular rings to facilitate the attachment of the cast bitumen
- Predisposed for the installation of a leaf-guard
- Through-holes to facilitate the upper membrane’s perfect fusion with the lower membrane
- Knurled flange bottom
- 250 mm H and 400 mm H shank
- Two 1cm thick “backflow prevention” flaps
- WIDE RANGE OF SIZES FOR PIPES OF Ø 63 TO Ø 160 IN DIAMETER
- ADAPTABLE TO ANY TYPE OF DRAINPIPE
- EXCEPTIONAL FIRE RESISTANCE
- WIDE FLANGE